Saturday, October 2, 2010

Happy World Cardmaking Day!

Happy World Cardmaking Day to you! I hope you found some fantastic workshops and made some wonderful new cards & friends! :) I did not host an event myself as my life is a little too crazy at the moment but I did join my upline manager, Angela & her fellow demo Laura for a little WCMD workshop! It was so great to see Angela again and get to meet Laura! :p
All cards and accessories below were made with Stampin' Up products and available on my website for purchase!


Supplies:
Stamps: A Cute Christmas
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Specialty Designer Series Paper
Ink: Staz-On Black, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Basic Black, Marina Mist
Accessories: Glass Glitter, Aquabrush, Tombow Glue, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, 1/2" Poly Stitched Ribbon in Pear Pizzazz

Supplies:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Extra Large Ornament Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch


Supplies:
Stamps: All Stamps from the Punch Potpourri Set
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Accessories: Two-Step Bird Extra-Large Punch, Boho Blossoms Extra-Large Punch, Butterfly Extra-Large Punch, Clear Rhinestone Brad, Silver Brad, Crimper, Paper Piercing Tool & Mat Pack
I hope to post a little more regularly in the coming weeks!
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

No comments: