Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What a fantastic day!

This has been such an amazing day! :) Early this morning I signed my agreement to become a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! :p I'm so excited!!!! I have been wanting to do this for quite some time now, and thanks to my friend Angela, I finally made the leap!
My cousin, Steve is being officially promoted to Fire Chief today which is so awesome!!! He's worked so hard and definitely deserves this! Kudos to Chief Pink! :p
I also received a note from Krystal over at the Stampin' Celebration blog. I made Top 3 for the Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge blog for the card below! WOOHOO!!!!!




I hope you're also having a fantastic day as well! What wonderful things have happened to you today?

Have a great day!

Julz :p

1 comment:

Michele Gross said...

What a super fantastic day! :D Did I ever tell you that I love Stampin' Up! ?? In fact, I got into stamping because of them! :) Used to be a demo and everything :) You'll have sooo much fun! Let me know when you're up and running- I might "Need" something :)