Thursday, August 12, 2010

WMSC9 Ribbon Flowers

Ever have one of those weeks? The kind that just makes your head shake? This was my "one of those" weeks! :P Short story - While vacuuming, a fuse blew out in the socket and took out the living room light/fan, outlets, and master bathroom! Yikes! Then my husband came home and discovered that somehow, someway there was a leaky pipe in the wall! Double Yikes! That wall was torn and bleached down. Once he gets home from his trip, he'll finish it up but for now that bathroom is looking a little rough! :P So once he gets done fixing what he could the other night, the motor on our dishwasher starts to go out! LOL I swear things come in 3's and I don't care what you say but I totally believe it! :p Anyways, it's definitely been "one of those" weeks!
Today was my real first day that I could get crafty! Lucky for me, The Waltzing Mouse Sketch Team came out with this awesome sketch which is just perfect for these delish ribbon flowers! They are so super cute yet super easy to make! Just the way I like it! :p
Here's a close up of the ribbon flowers and then the card below! I already have a few more set up and ready to make tomorrow! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Studio, Martha Stewart
Paper: K&C Company Peppermint Twist Candy Stripes
Ink: Clear Embossing Ink
Accessories: 3-n-1 Ticket Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder in D'Vine Swirls, Emory Board, White Gel Pen, Ribbon, Clear Embossing Powder, Rub-on Sentiment, buttons, silver wire
I plan on catching up on all my challenges for the new few days!
Have a fab day!
Julz :)

4 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what beautiful ribbon flowers Julz! sorry for all your 'house' problems! hopefully this will be it for a while!! thanks for fitting the WMS sketch into your busy week!

Charmaine Stack said...

What a great card. Thanks for providing the link on how to make those fantastic ribbon roses.

Savitri said...

Very pretty!!! Great ribbon flower! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week. Hugs!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Gorgeous ribbon flowers! Thanks for the link & thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)