Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sweets & Treats

I have been very incognito lately & had very little time to stamp! But today I'm back with the latest Wee Memories Challenge: Sweet Treats with Ribbon which is sponsored by May Arts. It also fulfills the Taylored Expressioned Sketch Challenge. I'm hoping to really dive in tomorrow and get a lot of projects done. Plus Friday & Saturday is Virtual Stamp Night at Splitcoaststampers.com again! WOOHOO! :p


I really need to get started on my Christmas cards and thought this sketch was perfect for some mints! Normally I would use a circle punch but I just love the Stampin' Up Ornament Punch and thought I'd add a little twist. :p


Don't forget to go vote for Team Getting Inky w/It over at the PaperWorks CO Ultimate Summer Challenge! All the entries are so fantastic!
Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Studio, Recollections
Ink: Black Dye Ink
Accessories: Sharpies-Red & Gree, glitter, Stardust embossing powder, colored pencils, random scrap paper, ribbon, gems
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

4 comments:

Court said...

I love your take on the Sweet Treats challenge! What a great card! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!

Michele Gross said...

What a fun take on the sweet treats challenge! I love the holiday theme :) Glad you joined us at Wee Memories :)

Simone said...

Great take on the challenge! Love how they are christmas ornaments as well! Thanks for playing along with us at Wee Memories :)

Laurel said...

Wow, great take on the challenge, love your candies! thanks for playing at Wee Memories.