Thursday, August 12, 2010

SCIC15 Butterfly Happiness

One more post for today then off to bed! I'm challenging myself to do two different workouts tomorrow with P90X! I'm determined to get them both done! I realized I have one month until vacation! Just one! YIKES!
Isn't this butterfly stamp delish?? I totally love it! :P And when I saw the stamp, my card for this week's Stampin' Celebration Inspirtation Challenge just clicked! I just love these jeweled colors! I also used the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge for my layout and the butterflies qualify it for the Wee Memories Challenge.



Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Stamp: Studio G Flourish Butterfly, See D's Doodlin' Around
Ink: Studio G Dark Blue, SU! Riding Hood Red, Green & Purple Dye Ink, Clear Embossing Ink
Accessories: Ribbon, Button, Stardust Embossing Powder, Clear Embossing Powder, Staples

Have a fab day!
Julz :p

2 comments:

Ann said...

Great card! I love the embossed bg! Thanks for playing with us Wee Memories girls!

Allison said...

Pretty! I love your ribbon treatment and how you embossed the background. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration!