Friday, August 27, 2010

PWCOSS47 Christmas Trio Postcard


I've been making holiday cards all day! I made 21 Christmas cards this morning which puts me way ahead of the game! :p I can definitely add this one to the pile as well. PaperWorks CO has a great sketch challenge that I used for this postcard style card. The Stamptacular Sunday Challenge Team also had a great challenge: Two's Better than One! We had to use one or more stamped images.


I used this cute stamp set from Provo Craft. I have no idea what the name of it is as I found it at a garage sale in a plastic baggie. :) I used 4 of the 5 stamps for this card. I made the envelope out of a paper bag and stamped gingerbread men & snowman all over. I also stamped one additional of each on a piece of white cardstock and punched them out.


When you open the envelope you see a cute Christmas trio wishing you Merry Christmas! I just love the way this turned out! I almost made it into a square card but then I changed it to a postcard since there's an additional card & envelope. :p


Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections, SU!
Stamps: Provo Craft SetInk: Black dye Ink, SU! Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Watercolor pencils, aquabrush, buttons, ribbon, paper bag, 1 inch circle punch

Have a fab day!
Julz :p

1 comment:

Skraptacular Designs said...

WOW! 21 Christmas cards in one morning! That's amazing! Wish I could say that I have 21 total cards made for this holiday season...but I haven't even started yet.

What a cute and clever idea! I just love this card and the stamp set you used from Provo Craft. Too cute!

Thanks for playing along with us at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla