Monday, August 16, 2010

PaperWorks Co Ultimate Summer Challenge!

PaperWorks Co is hosting The Ultimate Summer Challenge! One member from each team of 4 must complete a challenge each day. Yesterday the fabulous Sally Kendall made this great card for the Sketch Challenge. Today, it's my turn for the Color Combo Challenge of Red, Green, Blue, & Yellow. I decided to make a little bag for tea & a square spring card with a removable bookmark. I know I always love to snuggle & read when I don't feel good! ;)


The bookmark is so easy to make! Take a 8 cm square of cardstock, fold two corners in at 4cm and then decorate to your heart's desire! How simple & it fits so neatly on the corner page in the book!
The bag was from a Martha Stewart Template but I altered it a bit b/c I wanted it to be more angled at the top. I printed it out on the backside of my designer paper and then cut it out. After scoring and taping it, I assembled it and added some eyelets and great ribbon. Inside I stuffed some Chamomile & Green Tea bags.
In a few days, you'll have the chance to vote for my team Getting Inky w/It! ;) Stay tuned for Christine & Wendy's creations over the next few days!
Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Paper: The Paper Studio
Stamp: ChiChi Memories Digi Stamp Set - Always by Your Side
Accessories: Gelly Roll Stardust Glitter Pen, Ribbon Boutique Ribbon, eyelets, Watercolor pencils
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

3 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Hey girl! you won a prize on Wee Memories!! Check out today's post and read all the way down to the very bottom-its your name!! Yay!!! Free stuff rocks! :D

MrsK said...

Love it Julz!!It totally rocks, it would brighten anyone's day to receive it!! Hugz xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute and sweet combo set. Lovely taken on of the PWCO color challenge :o)
Hugs,
Cabio