Monday, August 30, 2010

More from VSN

More fun from Virtual Stamp Night! I'm slowly making my way through all the challenges but these 12 hour shifts are cutting into my crafting fun! :p

AUG10VSNJ: Home of the Brave
Please include at least 1 of each of these on your project (but then after you can add other colors and embellies, too, if you'd like):B is "Blue"R is "Ribbon"A is "Accent" with something sparklyV is "Vellum"E is "Embossing" (heat embossing or by using folders/templates,etc.)

B is "Blue"R is "Ribbon"A is "Accent" with something sparklyV is "Vellum"E is "Embossing" (heat embossing or by using folders/templates,etc.)I used blue cardstock, blue flowery butterfly ribbon & blue grosgrain ribbon, sparkly gems & sparkly lines, vellum sentiment, and a Cuttlebug embossing folder in D'Vine Swirl.
AUG10VSNH - O beautiful...
Use Amber & Purple to make a card and bonus points for adding vellum.
Amber - Hmm.... I wasn't sure on this color so I had to take an actual piece of amber (with the little bugs inside lol) and compare it to my cardstock to find the right color. ;)

The pumpkins were stamped on vellum and embossed with Glitter embossing powder. I added some green floral wire for the vines.
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

No comments: