Sunday, August 1, 2010

I love Virtual Stamp Night!

VSN is so much fun! Have you tried it? Check here for all the details! This time the theme is "Summertime in the Land That I Love"!

First up is VSNAUG10MINI2 - State Flowers


I dug through my pile of crafty supplies and found this long forgotten box of chipboard flowers for the Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge. I inked up the chipboard flowers and then used some glitter for a little variation in the colors. They are so pretty close up! I stamped the Hello on the ribbon and then secured it with a brad.

And guess what? Wee Memories is hosting a giveaway! Jenny has these awesome super pretty flowers that I would love to create! They are just gorgeous! So come play along and become a follower! :p


Supplies:

Cardstock: The Paper Studio, Recollections

Stamps: See D's Doodlin' Around

Ink: Studio G Light Green, Pink, Rose, Purple

Accessories: K&CCompany Chipboard flowers, white gel pen, silk white ribbon, Martha Stewart Circle Cutter, Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls Embossing Folder, glitter


Next is VSNAUG10MINI4 - Colors from the Land that I Love! I had these perfect Meljen's Designs Digi Stamps that I knew would be perfect! I watercolored the heart with some ink and watercolor pencils. The faux buttons were cut out from a second heart and watercolored as well.





Supplies:

Cardstock: The Paper Studio, Recollections

Stamps: Digi Stamps from Meljen's Designs

Accessories: Ribbon, Watercolor pencils, waterbrush, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

I'll have more for you later today! :p I'm just a crafty machine! LOL


Have a fab day!


Julz :p


3 comments:

Michele Gross said...

Aaahhh, such pretty flowers :) Love the sparkle! Glad you could join us at Wee Memories this week!

AnitaRex said...

Love your chipboard card! Isn't it fun to pull out something from your stash and use it? Love how you stamped on the ribbon too!

Ann said...

Wowza, those flowers are FAB! Thanks for playing the wee memories challenge!