Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bring on the purple bling!

My mom totally loves Purple! With her birthday coming up soon, I knew I would need to make a great purpley card for her! :p Off the Wall Craftiness has a this week that fits perfectly. I left out the white so I'm not sure it qualifies and substituted the turquoise for a lighter purple but it's still kinda blue based. ;) Of course, I needed to add a little extra bling & buttons too which qualifies for the Wee Memories Challenge: Buttons, Brads, & Bling. This challenge is sponsored by Oh My Crafts!
Yesterday I found this great Inkadinkado Stamp that I embossed to make it all sparkly! I did the same with the big button. The tiny buttons were inked up with a glitter pen.
Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Ink: Purple Dye Ink, clear embossing powder
Stamps: Stampin' Up & Inkadinkado
Accessories: Stardust Embossing Powder, Ribbon, buttons, Gelly Roll Stardust Glitter pen
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

Kim Wilson said...

Super cute bling Julz!!! :) Love the swirl!!! Thanks for playing and good luck!!!

Michele Gross said...

OOooo, such sparkly purple loveliness! Your mom will love it :) Glad you joined us at Wee Memories :)

BeeBeebabs said...

Very pretty card tfs!!!

Laurel said...

Oh love the bling on this, thanks for playing at Wee Memories.

Court said...

Fun card! Your mom will love it! Thanks for playing at Wee Memories!