Friday, July 16, 2010

A Sunny Smile

It feels like forever since I've made a card or stamped or anything! The past week and a half have been pretty busy with work, a mini-vaca down to see my family and new nephew, and then more work! Whew! This card took me like an hour to make for some reason! I hate when that happens! I just couldn't decide what I wanted to do but I think I'm happy with the results! :p


Challenges:

Splitcoaststampers.com New Technique - TLC281 Embossing on Embossing

Splitcoaststampers.com Ways to Use It Challenge - WT279 Chalk it Up!

Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge- TESC121
Stamping Celebration Inspiration Challenge - SCIC11
Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections, Stampin' Up!
Stamps: See D's Doodlin' Around, $1 flower clear stamp
Ink: SU! Riding Hood Red, Yellow dye ink
Accessories: Clear spots, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder,
Embossing Powder Stardust & Clear
Have a fab night!
Julz :P

6 comments:

Sharyn said...

Pretty card, sure is a sunny smile. AnAlteredLife.com

LuAnn said...

Love your take on the sketch challenge! I can just feel the warmth radiating from the card with the reds and yellows!

Deborah said...

very cute :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Pretty colors!

Sylvia said...

this is such a fun and sunny card.. just makes me smile :)
Sylvia xx

Krystal (skdeleeuw) said...

Woo! Hoo! You made the Top 3 at the SCIC!

Here's a sidebar button if you would like to add it to your blog:
http://i786.photobucket.com/albums/yy142/krystalscards/StampinCelebrationBlog/1--Top3Badge--1smallblog.jpg

Your card is adorable. So bright and cheerful and I love all the bling! Thanks for playing along with us this week!