Saturday, July 3, 2010

Pounded Flowers

Hmmm, Pounding flowers into cardstock??? That's a new one! :p I just so happened to have some roses that are starting to fade a bit. Now I do not own watercolor paper nor do I own a Cuttlebug or Bigshot. Instead my substitution is a pasta machine and some heavy chipboard along with some glossy photo paper. I decided I wanted some texture to this too so I used an embossing folder as well. I love how it turned out!
I really wanted the background to stand out so I layered it on some black cardstock and mae an easel card.
Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections, glossy photo paper
Stamps: See D's Doodlin' Around
Ink: Studio G Ink Spot in Rose & White
Accessories: Embossing powder, Ribbon Boutique ribbon, button, TE Tiny Twinkles
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

1 comment:

Michele Gross said...

So dramatic! Love the pink with the black and your background paper turned out soooo neat!! :)