Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Denami Design Sketch Challenge #3

The great thing about sketches is that they really stretch your imagination! There's a great sketch challenge running over at the Denami Design Blog! Come play along!
Here's my take on the sketch challenge. I inked up the great new butterfly stamp I found the other day and then embossed it with some shimmer! Then I watercolored the inside area in green.



Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Paper: NRN Designs
Stamps: SU!, Studio G
Ink: Hot Pink Dye Ink, Studio G Light Green
Accessories: Taylored Expressions Twinkles, button, Stardust Embossing Powder, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder

Have a fab day!
Julz :p



5 comments:

Michele Gross said...

What a lovely sentiment!! :) I love your take on the sketch and that butterfly is to die for!! Glad you could join us at the DeNami challenge!

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Pretty card! The shimmery butterfly looks gorgeous!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card. Love the butterfly & Bling! Great way to use the DeNami sketch!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very pretty!!

Jenny said...

I adore what you did with my sketch!! That butterfly is fab!! Thanks for playing in the DeNami Challenge with us!!