Thursday, July 29, 2010

Daisy Birthday Wishes!


I have seen all these super cute half daisy images lately but instead of finding a stamp, I decided to make my own! Plus I figured my SIL would love something yellow for her birthday instead of pink or purple. :p She's not a huge fan of either color! ;)

Here's how I made my daises.
1. Punch 1 small 8 petal flower.
2. Cut the flower in half but cut it at a curve so there's a small middle bump.
3. Cut one petal off one side & discard. Glue the 3 petal piece to the back side of the 4 petal piece so that the petals all show.
4. Using Glossy Accents, place some glue in just the daisy center and add some glitter.
Easy peasy, right? :P



Challenges:
PaperWorks CO Sketch Challenge: PWCO43
My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club: Ruffled Up!

Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Studio, Recollections, random scrap paper
Ink: Yellow & green dye ink, Studio G Orange ink
Accessories: White Silk Ribbon, chunky glitter, Glossy Accents, Red Liner Tape, Foam Tape, Waterbrush, Stardust Embossing Powder
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Your ribbon looks GORGEOUS!! Love your take on the sketch, thanks for playing along at PaperWorks!!