Monday, July 26, 2010

Cupcake Trio

I'm totally diggin' these Digi stamps lately! They are so super cute! :p I found this great cupcake trio on the Meljen's Design Team blog.
The "frosting" is a mixture of Iridescent Scribble paint & Puffy paint! I wanted something a little poofy to make the frosting look real life & swirly! I added some super fine glitter and let it dry all night. I found some great matching ribbon in my stash and voila! I think this will become one of my fav birthday cards because you can easily switch the colors for a girl or a boy! :p
Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections, random scrap paper
Ink: Blue dye Ink
Stamps: Digi stamp from Meljen's Design, SU! Bear Buttons
Accessories: Iridescent Scribble Paint in Red & Blue, White Puffy Paint, Gelly Roll Stardust Glitter Pen, Ribbon
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

1 comment:

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins said...

Oh my goodness this is so cute! How creative with the frosting. I love glitter, and the frosting looks yummy! :-) Thanks for sharing! (hugs)