Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sweet & Simple

That's what it's all about in life, right? My great friend Christy sent me this huge box of stamps and inside was this great strawberry stamp. I kept looking at it and would pick it up and set it back down because I just could not figure out what I wanted to do with it. Finally, I just decided it's all about the sweet & simple.



I inked it up in black and heat embossed the image. Then using ink and a waterbrush, I colored it. I added a little distressing and then sponged some yellow and green around the edges. I added just a small touch of ribbon in the corner. The bottom 1/4 of the base was run through a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder and then I sponged on a bit of white ink.

Supplies:
Cardstock: The Paper Studio
Stamp: Rubber Stampede
Ink: Yellow & Green dye ink, SU! Ridin Hood Red, Studio G Light Green & White
Accessories: ribbon, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder in Swiss Dots

Have a fab day!
Julz :p

No comments: