Friday, June 4, 2010

Saybrook United Methodist Strawberry Festival

Looking for something to do next weekend? Check out the Saybrook United Methodist Church's Annual Strawberry Festival on Saturday, June 12. Just a tip - take home some strawberry pie! It's the BEST!!! :p Anyways, they always have a super craft table and this year I've donated some items to the table. Here are a few things I created this morning.
Breast Cancer is something that is on my mind right now as my grandma was just diagnosed w/stage 1 Breast Cancer. I saw this great but oh so simple card on Paper Crafts Connection and put my own twist on it to create a two card set.
Of course I had to include some little tealight candles with a matching card! There will be 3 sets in all but here's one set.
Plus another tealight candle.

Here's how they look lit up!
I hope you enjoyed what I have to show you today and that I inspired you in some way.
I look forward to reading your positive comments!
Don't forget to enter the Blog Candy contest!
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

1 comment:

Alicia a.k.a. Crafty Al said...

LOVE those tea-light candles!! Definitely bookmarking this post to try those out. TFS!