Thursday, May 20, 2010

Multi-tasking!

Today I received two blog posts that were almost identical sketch challenges so I combined them into one! I'm a super multi-tasker! :p The first is DeNami Design Blog's Sketch Challenge 2 and the second is Stampin'B's Design Team Blog Challenge #59.



I've had these fab glittery flowers by Melissa Frances for over a year and never found a way to use them! I knew that these were what I wanted to use today though and found some designer paper that matched! The cardstock letters were heat embossed in Clear powder and SU! Chocolate Chip ink. I added the pearls and voila! Two challenges in one! :p

Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections
Designer Paper: The Paper Studio
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip ink
Accessories: The Paper Studio Pearls, SU! Clear Embossing Powder, Melissa Frances Pop Out Glitter Accents in Flowers, cardstock letters

Have a fab day!
Julz :p

P.S. I'd really like to do a blog giveaway soon but my goal is 25 followers before I do so be sure to click on the link to the side to become a follower! :p

10 comments:

jo said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at DeNami! :)

-Jo:)
http://joboogie.typepad.com

Ayana Posadas said...

Great card! I love the pearls!
So glad you played along with the sketch challenge! :)

Michele Gross said...

Cute cute cute card! Love all the glitz!! :) So glad you could join us at DeNami challenge :)

..::Paulina::.. said...

Love the glittery flowers! We're so glad you were able to join us in the DeNami challenge!

Wendy said...

Great way to do both challenges with one card, they are very similar. Love the bling!

Laurie Chilton said...

I love your glittery flowers. Great take on the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us. :)

Benzi said...

Love all the glitz and glam. Great flowers and letters. Glad you joined us at the StampinB this week.

Jenny said...

Oh.. love the bling flowers! Very cute! Thanks for playing in the DeNami challenge with us!

Vicki Dutcher said...

So fun! Thanks for playing with the B's

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!