Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day & BLOG CANDY!!!!!!!!!

This Memorial Day, I'll be working for a few hours and it's bound to be busy in the travel world! Other than that, I have no real plans since my hours will be in the middle of the day. It's kind of nice to just "be" for a little while and not rush around this morning.

So how about a little BLOG CANDY to celebrate my 100 posts!!! :p This is truly a milestone for me and when I started my blog, I really didn't think I'd ever see 100 posts! So how do you win?

Guess how many inches of ribbon are in my button jar! I like to recycle jars that I'm about to throw away and I use them for different things like button and bling. Here is the front view and side view of the jar.

So here are the rules:

1. Become a follower of my blog! You must be a follower to win so click on the link to the right if you aren't already a follower.

2. Post a comment with your guess. One guess per person. The person closest to the # of inches will win!
3. Once I have 25 followers, I'll pick the winner!
What do you win? All the ribbon in the jar plus a few little extra surprises! :p
Good luck!
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

No comments: