Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Design Team Call for Whimsy Stamps

Whimsy Stamps has put out an open DT call. They have such cute stamps and I've not had a chance to work with them yet. I just love the Carousel Horses from the Crissy Armstrong collection!

To pick 3 of my best designs is hard for me! I think I am my worst critic but I guess we're all a lot harder on ourselves than others! :p
This is one of my favorite cards ever! I actually dyed the flowers w/food coloring! LOL Yes food coloring! I didn't have any reinkers so I created my own color! I made this card for my grandmother after her stroke last year. Since I live in GA and she lives in OH, it's not always easy for me to get home. So I would make little cards to send up to her for her wall in rehab. She's now out, walking again, and living at home with my parents. She's such an inspiration to me!


These tealight cakes are just adorable! I just love making them! I've finally downloaded a cake slice box so I can make one of those to go with them!


One of my favorite projects was this Beanie Gift Card Holder. I didn't have a circle cutter then and actually used the lid from a large Creamer container to create my circle. Have I mentioned how resourceful I am? :p

Wish me luck & submit your own 3 best creations for your own chance at the Whimsy Stamps DT!
Have a fab day!
Julz :p

1 comment:

Michele Gross said...

Go for it and good luck!!! I'll be rootin' for ya :)