Thursday, May 20, 2010

Clean & Simple

Here's my take on this great sketch from Clean & Simple Stamping Blog.



I used a few stamps from different SU! sets and some Stardust embossing powder to create my card using the Rock 'n Roll Technique on some of the flowers. The flower brads (on clearance at Michaels right now for $1.79) in the middle of the medium yellow flowers were also heat embossed. For the vines, I masked off the large flower and added the vine from a different flower stamp. I used the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder on the base of the card. After stamping, I matted the white layer on a purple layer of cardstock and then attached to the base w/foam tape.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections
Ink: Dye Ink in Purple & Yellow
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing Set, Flight of the Butterfly Set, Vine is from a $1 stamp
Accessories: Flower brads, Yellow Polka Dot Ribbon from The Ribbon Boutique, Stardust Embossing Powder

I'm off to do a little more creating! There are two great sketches out there that are so similiar I can combine them into one! I love to multi-task! :p More later!

Have a fab day!
Julz :p

No comments: