Sunday, May 16, 2010

Brianna's BIG BASH!



So Miss Brianna is having this big BASH at the end of school in a few weeks and I'm the lucky one who's making her invites! :p Her Auntie Karen asked me if I would create some cute invitations to help celebrate summer and the end of school.
I created my own pattern for the flip flop and the designer paper too that created the inside of the flipflop. I took some random swirly foam stamps and stamped yellow, orange, and hot pink ink all over. I then cut out 40 flip flops (yes 40!) and then layered them on orange, yellow, and hot pink paper and cut out another 40 flip flops! The center circles were embossed in Stardust and then cut out. I then assembled everything.


It's been quite the eventful day at work and I'm beat!
Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections
Stamps: Random Foam swirls, the circle is a SU stamp from A Beautiful Life set
Ink: Studio G Ink Spots in Orange, Dye ink in Yellow and Hot Pink, Black Dye Ink
Accessories: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder in Swirls, TE Tiny Twinkles, Bic markers in yellow, orange, and pink, Foam tape, Ribbon Boutique Ribbon Organza in Orange Polka Dots , Yellow Polka Dots, and Hot Pink (they were out of the polka dot one), Aleene's Paper Glaze, Embossing powder in Stardust

Have a fab night!
Julz :p

No comments: