Saturday, April 24, 2010

This is for the birds..... ;)


I recently saw the cutest little birds on Barbara's World of Whimcees. I just had to make some birds when I saw this post! They are just adorable!



First up was an anniversary card! I have several cousins who were married in May so this will definitely be in the mail to one (er, two) of them. :) I didn't have a branch to stamp so I took two different colors of brown ribbon and knotted them in several places. I then twisted and adhered w/glue dots. Both the hearts and the sentiment were heat embossed.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip, SU! Riding Hood Red, Studio G Ink Spot Dark Blue
Stamp: Inadinkado set Linked by Love
Accessories: ribbon, embossing powder in red sparkle & clear, Large Scallop & Medium Flower punches, heart punch, gems



Now this little guy's a bit gray b/c he misses you! ;)

Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections
Ink: Black Ink pad (no name)
Accessories: Large Scallop & Medium Flower Punches, Making Memories Alphabet Rub-ons, Black Ribbon, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Random scrapbook paper




I thought this last little guy would be cute for a masculine birthday card. Those are so hard for me but I really liked the way this turned out! :p I only had silver diamond brads so I dipped them in ink and clear embossing powder to change the color.

Supplies:
Cardstock: Recollections
Ink: SU! Chocolate Chip
Stamp: From SU! Bear Buttons Set
Accessoried: Clear Embossing powder, brads, Ribbon Boutique ribbon, Large Scallop & Medium Flower punches

I've had a pretty lazy day here but I have worked on organzing my cardmaking supplies. My dining room table is, um, quite the mess! LOL ;)

Have a fab day!
Julz ;)

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

ALL of these are just DARLING! Love the little legs/feet on those guys. Just too cute.
Lynn