Sunday, April 4, 2010

A few quick & easy Easter treats

Here's a few quick and easy Easter treats I, um, The Easter Bunny ;), made for my sweet hubby!



Supplies:
Cardstock - Recollections in Yellow, Orange, and White
Accessories - Pink pompoms, Gelly Roll Sparkle Pen, White Gel Pen, Black ink, Small Mint Peppermint Patties


I punched out the Medium scalloped circles (2 per patty) and ovals (2 per bunny). For the ears, I placed the negative of the Scalloped circle about 1/4 inch inside the white oval and sponged a bit to make the pink on the ears. The eyes on both were created with an eraser and black ink. I then highlighted w/the white gel pen. I glued on the pompoms for the bunny and added sparkly whiskers. The beak for the chicks was cut out of scarp orange cardstock. I attached the ears w/a gluestick and let everything dry. I then used foam tape to adhere the shapes to the mint patties.


Happy Easter!
Julz :)


No comments: