Saturday, March 27, 2010

Flowery Congrats

I created another card for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. I turned the sketch a bit to fit my long card. This is not a normal card size for me, but I've been wanting to make one for a while now.

I heat embossed the flowers and congrats using pigment ink and sparkle embossing powder. The centers of the large flowers are silver glitter and I used gems on the small flowers. I wanted the Congrats to look like it was part of the swirly vine so after embossing I masked it off to add the swirls on either side. The flowers were all attached with pop up dots. The edge of the card was created using the Fiskers Scalloped Edge Border Punch.

Supplies:

Cardstock: Recollections

Ink: Studio G Ink Spots

Technique: Heat Embossing

Have a fab day!

Julz =)

No comments: