Sunday, March 28, 2010

Bliss & Thanks!

I made a few more cards using the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge.

The first is this butterfly bliss birthday card. The background was created using the Polished Stone Technique. I didn't have any glossy cardstock but I did have a package of glossy photopaper. Worked just great! =) You can usually find this at the dollar stores for $1. I ran it though the Cuttlebug Swirls embossing folder then edged with my Martha Stewart Drippy Goo Edge punch. The butterflies were punched from vellum, run through the same embossing folder and attached with foam tape. The edges are touched w/aGelly Roll Sparkle Gel pen.

I reversed the sketch on this one. The trees and flowers were embossed on vellum. The top pieces are all rub ons.

Have a fab day! =)

Julz =)


1 comment:

Gwen said...

Beautiful cards! I just love how you used the that punch on the first one...looks like the watercolors are dripping!