Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Easter!

A new card for the Taylor Expressions Sketch Challenge TESC101.

I'm about to start work so I'll post this real fast! =)
Both the basket (from the SU! Button Bear set) and Mr. Easter Bunny (A Common Thread stamp)were stamped in Staz-on Black and then colored with watercolor pencils. I then used my waterbrush to blend the colors together. The daffodils came out just a tad too bright so I used a white gel pen over them to give them a more buttery tone and then highlighted everything in the basket and ribbon with a Sparkly gel pen. Both were cute out and adhered to some great sky vellum. For the grass, I thin cut strips that curled back and then randomly cut some here and there at an angle.
I added the ribbon and some sparkly Easter grass thread and some brads to the card.
Have a fab day!
Julz =)


1 comment: