Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dragonfly Card Drive

If you get a chance, check out Taylored Expressions Dragonfly Card Drive. They are gathering cards with the symbol of hope in the form of a dragonfly to give to parents who have lost their children.
I do not own any dragonfly stamps and while I really wanted to make a dragonfly card, I couldn't. So I started thinking about how I could make my own dragonfly and this what I came up with. The punched oval wings were run through a Cuttlebug swirls folder and then the swirls were outlined with a sparkly gel pen. The shape of the body is in buttons.
I added some punched hearts and ribbon to finish it off.

Have a fab day!
Julz =)





















1 comment:

Daniela Hendea {PurpleD} said...

SMART idea! So creative, how you made these dragonflies!