Friday, December 18, 2009

TLC251 Ho Ho Ho Beanie Gift Card Holder

Wow! It's been quite sometime since I posted. These past few months have just been so crazy! I'll share two posts with you today as I have some cool projects that I just love!



The first post is the Splitcoaststampers.com Technique Challenge for Beanie Gift Card Holders. This is a great tutorial so easy to make! I was a bit stumped on the 5in circle b/c I do not own any circle punches or Circle Scissors Plus so I looked around my house for what I could use. The inside lip of the top of a big Creamer container worked just fine but how to cut it out? I don't think you can really tell here but I inked that little lip up with black ink, stamped it onto my cardstock, and cut it out. That's thinking outside the "circle"! LOL

Enjoy!

Have a fab day!

Julz =)

No comments: