Monday, October 12, 2009

TESC86 Foil Christmas Tree


Here's entry #6 in the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. This one is my husband's favorite card out of all of the entries. I flipped the sketch again and the embellishments are at an angle instead of in a straight line.
The snowflake panel is actually aluminum foil that I attached to cardstock and ran through a Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. The image is a Stampin' Up image but unfortunately, I do not know the name of it. It was heat embossed w/black ink and Sparkle Embossing powder. I then colored it in w/Sharpies. The red button was also heat embossed as well w/red glitter powder.
Have a fab day!
Julz =)

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Fab card! This is my favorite of all your TESC entries. Good luck! I am hoping to get a few in too!