Monday, October 12, 2009

TESC86 DRS Snowman

If you can't tell by now, I REALLY want one of those sketch design spots w/Taylored Expressions. Here's my 5th entry! :) This also satisfies the Technique Challenge of the week from SCS - TLC242 Easel Card.
A few weeks ago, I received in the mail one of the new DRS Designs stamps. I think this snowman is so cute! I heat embossed in black ink and sparkle powder then colored the image w/Sharpies. (One day I'll get some Copics!) I rubbed a little platinum ink for highlighting alongthe hat and scarf. I cut him out and attached w/dimensionals. The ribbon is a bit different this time as I wrapped the blue ribbon around the green ribbon. I flipped this sketch just a bit placing the 3 embellishments under the ribbon instead of on top. Instead of a button to hold the card up, I decided to use a snowflake brad and bent the top of it a bit so it would catch the card to hold it up.
Have a fab day!
Julz =)




No comments: