Saturday, October 10, 2009

TESC86 Baby Boy

I decided to enter this week's sketch challenge on Taylored Expressions. I've been very interested in joining a team of designers and would really like to broaden my horizons more.
Lately, everyone around me is having a baby! I've recently had two new additions to my family in the past few weeks - Ethan and Amanda. They are so adorable! I decided to make a baby boy card for this challenge as my first entry.

The edges of the card and matted cardstock pieces are all distressed. The main images and the baby blocks are actually stickers. I used this adorable ribbon that is actually a string of different baby items. The buttons are faux threaded w/matching cardstock.
Have a fab day!
Julz =)

1 comment:

Gwen said...

Oh my gosh!!! you are just one card making machine!!!! another super adorable card!!!