Sunday, October 25, 2009

SB2009 Happy Birthday Susanna!


One of the blogs I regularly follow is Lynn Mercurio's Stamperosity. She heads up the SCS technique challenges each week and always has great ideas! This week there is a challenge over on Paper Craft Planet to make a birthday card for founder, Susanna Boyd.

I chose a very clean & simple easel type card this time but it's packed w/sparkle! =) I do love my sparkle! The swirls and sentiment were stamped in Silver Comet and heat embossed w/Twinkle. I also inked up a button and heat embossed in twinkle. The button is faux threaded w/matching cardstock.

Happy Birthday to Susanna! I hope your birthday was fantastic! =)

Have a fab day!

Julz =)


Recipe~
Ink: Brillance Silver Comet
Technique: Heat Embossing, Easel Card
Supplies: Reconnections cardstock, Twinkle embossing powder, Chipboard self-adhesive letters, Paper Glaze, Silver thread glitter


No comments: