Monday, September 28, 2009

Foil Embossing



I really need to start working on my Christmas cards now that vacation is over and my brother's wedding is finished. The latest new technique challenge on Splitcoaststampers.com definitely got me started! It's called TLC240 Foil Embossing and it's so easy!!!



I actually created two foil panels using Cuttlebug embossing folders and a pasta machine! =) The main background was created w/Swirls and the matte background used Snowflakes. The image was stamped in Platinum and heat embossed in Silver. I then matted everything together w/brads and attached with glue dots.

This technique would be very easy to use on a mass of cards. I think I'll be using it a lot come holiday time b/c it's so very easy and adds just that right shiny touch to your cards! =)

Have a fab day!
Julz =)

No comments: