Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey Sweetie Pie!



I participated in the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog challenge of this week for the first time ever! Mel had this great pie card that was absolutely too cool! I just had to make one too!

I decided to go with blueberry. The blueberries on top are buttons that I "faux threaded" w/matching cardstock. The crust was sponged lightly w/brown and gold inks then covered w/Paper Glaze. While wet, I added this chunky glitter that looks like sugar to give it a sugar crusted look. I just love how it turned out! I'm not sure I can bring myself to send this yet! LOL

Have a fab day!

Julz =)

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Oh is that totally cute! It does look almost good enough to eat or at least it makes me hungry!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Oh my gosh!!! Now THIS looks good enough to eat. How real looking. Brilliant to glaze it and add sugar. WOWza! I'm so tickled pink that you made a project for the challenge and baked it to perfection to boot. Love the blueberry buttons too. YUMMY! :-D